European ID/passport is mandatory.
• To be fully aware of the preparation and service of all dishes on the hotel menus.
• To prepare and present dishes on hotel menus according to customer requirements.
• To ensure food materials are stored correctly and rotated to meet company and legal requirements.
• To keep food wastage to a minimum.
• To maintain high standards of working practices in terms of personal appearance and safe and hygienic working practices.
• To practice the correct and safe use and care of all items of equipment.
• To report all damage, hazards and wear and tear occurring within your areas of work.
• To assist with the ordering of food materials as required following company procedures.
• To be fully aware of and strictly observe Food Safety regulations and requirements.
• To be fully aware of and comply with hotel and company rules and regulations
• Respect for hygiene and equipment
• Respect for the instruction given by management
• Willingness to work hard
• Food preparation tasks (mincing, garnishes, etc)
• Hot and cold cooking tasks (simple cooking, seasoning, etc)
• Cleaning and tidying the area allocated to him or her
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
• Knowledge of kitchen equipment
• Complete command of culinary basics
• Active listening skills: implementing the advice offered
• Paying attention to detail and quality: respecting the instructions given
• Team spirit
• Organize the working spaces in a rational way, assure the efficiency and cleanliness state of tools and equipments, follow the rules about safety and hygiene.
• Use the working techniques and tools to prepare and serve food;
• Foreign languages - Knowledge of the main structure and content of the foreign languages including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar;
Tasks of the trainee:
• Follow sanitation guidelines
• Adhere to safety procedures
• Pitch in and work as part of a team
• Handle equipment, appliances, small wares, supplies, and tools
• Perform operating procedures
• Prepare and cook food items
• Communicate effectively with co-workers and managers
Accommodation, meals and pocket money are included in the offer.
More information: https://www.tenerifejobtraining.com/ Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenerife Job Training
Fañabé - Adeje (SPAIN)