Start date: Flexible 2016
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
Language school oriented towards business clients with the emphasis on all the aspects of language learning. The school is also organizing summer camps for youngsters led by English language teachers.
The intern will be working as an English teacher by the licensed WattsEnglish method® to young and very young learners. While leading students through creative play and hands-on activities, he will be planning and supervising class projects, field trips, or other experiential activities, and guiding students in learning from those activities. The intern will be also teaching adults (however, in limited number of hours). Another task will be performing demo lessons for potential clients (at schools and kids centres); preparing lesson plans, choosing curriculum; reporting the progress of students to the management of the KDG and parents of the children and finally, attending weekly staff meetings.
- native English speaker preferred
- enthusiastic about teaching young and very young learners
- positive attitude to children
- active approach to work and contribution to the teaching process in terms of new ideas.
- patience and responsible approach.
- international certification about pedagogical skills TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA is a benefit
- accomodation provided
- standard support by our team (check www.placementslovakia.com)